CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Japan Adoption Videos


One fun part of the adoption process was how many people came along and supported us and joined the adoption journey with us.  As part of that process, we created two different videos.  


The first video was after we received our first pictures of the little boy who would soon be our son and we were beginning to make arrangements for five of us to travel to Japan for a three week stay.  Jason wrote a book and dedicated all the proceeds toward the adoption (you can get the book here). We called the first video: The Journey Home.

Our adoption was such an adventurous experience! Our son is so loving and has fit so wonderfully into our family.  About a year after making the above video, we were finalizing our adoption and I had the privilege of making another video!  The song that I used as the background on this clip was our son's favorite song that he had happened on when listing to song on my iphone.  As I listened closely to the words, I couldn't imagine another song that fit so well with how we felt!


I hope you enjoyed getting to see how our journey unfolded!  I'm still absolutely amazed some days that we actually reached out and touched this dream of adopting from Japan.  Love our family!!

0 comments: